Edit your latest video using Premiere Pro.
Premiere Pro is an advanced to use video editing software that is available on: https://www.adobe.com/ca/products/premiere.html.
You can edit: Short films, vlogs, documentaries and more. You can even use it for school projects 😲
Let's see what videos you can make with Premiere Pro!
Please note: this is not for advanced special FX
Who Is This For?
- Beginner to Intermediate video editors.
- Editors who want to take time to refine their footage and make it perfect.
- Anyone who wants more freedom to customize the effects they add to their videos.
- importing video & audio clips to a project
- using: select, razor, hand tools
- basic effects
- exporting video to share If your student has been looking for a way to edit/create their videos, this class is a great way to get them started!
Notes for parents
Students should feel comfortable with using their computer and an openness for a challenge. This is an introduction to Premiere Pro and does not cover some of the more advanced features. Premiere Pro is not an easy to learn software and requires a great amount of time to fully master.
An Adobe account will be required to download Premier Pro prior to class. You can download Premiere Pro from this link:
https://www.adobe.com/ca/products/premiere.html. The 7-day trial does give students a full experience of Premiere Pro.
Be sure to review the system requirements as some computers may not run Premiere Pro efficiently: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/ca/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html.